- I’m a licensed Aesthetician.
- I LOVE mashed potatoes, but I HATE boiled potatoes.
- Deep, murky water gives me anxiety.
- So does flying…my palms sweat. It’s so gross!
- I’m addicted to online shopping.
- And shopping at the mall.
- And grocery shopping.
- I LOVE shopping. Period.
- I have 73 MAC eyeshadows- yes, I’ve counted.
- I broke my pinky toe in 2011 and I think I just broke it again- ouchy!
- I’m a reality TV junkie.
- I have three cats, but I prefer dogs. Aww…I love my kitties. Thank gosh they can’t read.
- I’m a terrible dancer, but I love to dance.
- I have a dairy sensitivity but I eat ice cream and cheese knowing the consequences. Hello itchy throat and eyes and upset tummy.
- I secretly cannot wait to put mascara on my almost ten month old’s eyelashes- so gorgeous.
- I secretly want to put mascara on my husband’s lashes and no matter how much I beg, he won’t budge.
- Every time I go to Walmart I have to buy something from the cosmetic aisles-toothpaste, hairspray, lipstick, whatever.
- I used to have major OCD with numbers, specifically odd numbers.
- I LOVE sparkling mineral water, especially with lemon and lime.
- I’m mildly obsessed with my Ray Ban Sunnies.
- I’m a terrible driver- ask my husband.
- I don’t ever wait long enough for my nail polish to dry.
- The smell of Red Bull makes me gag.
- Hydrangeas and Gerber Daisies are my favorite flowers.
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE my amazing family.
*Don’t forget that today is the last day to enter my Spring Ahead Giveaway. Deadline to enter is 7 pm CST. the winner will be announced tomorrow.*